InsureOne Benefits has over two decades of experience providing personal health insurance and Medicare coverage options. Over the years we have provided insurance solutions to over 60,000 individuals and families.
The online toolkit below was designed for you to find what you need to make the best decision regarding Medicare, COBRA and other Individual Health Options.
Medicare is the health insurance program run by the Federal Government. It is available to those who are 65 and older, those under 65 with certain disabilities, and those with end-stage renal disease.
Choosing the right Medicare Coverage is an important decision. It’s not a “one size fits all situation because everyone has different needs and budgets. Here are some questions to ask yourself that can help you make the right choice:
- How is your health?
- Are you currently being treated for any chronic conditions?
- Do you take prescription drugs regularly?
- What doctors do you regularly see?
- How much do you travel?
- How much did you spend on medical care last year?
- How does the cost of health insurance fit into your budget?
- Do you prefer to pay a higher monthly premium in exchange for no or low out of pocket costs or pay a low monthly premium in exchange for higher out of pocket costs?
View our Medicare Enrollment Education Booklet to learn more about how to get started.
How InsureOne Benefits Can Help:
Our professional service is free. We are available throughout the year to assist you and will review your options each year during the Annual Enrollment Period to make sure you have the coverage you need and can afford.
To assist you, we have designed a Personal Information Sheet for you to complete. This information, coupled with the answers to your questions, will help determine the right type of Medicare Coverage, benefits, out-of-pocket expense and cost to meet your personal health care needs and budget.
Complete the Personal Information Sheet now and one of our team members will get back with you!
Click HERE to watch our recorded Medicare 101 session now (passcode: medicare22!). If you have specific questions after viewing the session, please email us!
The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, known as COBRA, is a federal law that allows employees to continue their employer provided health insurance after their employment ends due to a qualifying event.
- 7 Important Facts You Need to Know (Medicare.gov)
- Job loss creates many concerns, but health insurance doesn’t have to be one of them. There maybe better options than COBRA available. Learn more.
Apply online for Medicare (SSA.gov)
Application for Enrollment in Medicare Part B -Medical Insurance (CMS.gov)
Online Application for Medicare Part B Enrollment (SSA.gov)
SSA-44 Form for Medicare Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (SSA.gov)
Individual Health Insurance Information Sheet