Prescription Drug Coverage
Prescription coverage for less. Have you heard someone say, “I’m paying so little for prescriptions!”? We didn’t think so. Medication costs are generally a burden for everyone – especially when you’re on a fixed income.
With Prescription Coverage Plan, you can get discounted prices on the medications you use every day.
- Real savings
- Simple plans
- Reliable discounts
Access the dental coverage you need
No more worrying about how you’re going to pay for dental work!
Customized for you
Choose from a variety of plans that offer varying coverage, premiums, and copayments. Select the plan that best fits your needs!
Adjust coverage based on your budget
As your lifestyle or financial situation changes, you can update or change your coverage to match these needs and your budget, too.
Offset your vision expenses
The costs associated with eye exams, glasses or contacts can add up. A vision plan can help with these expenses.
Protect your health
Don’t let a vision problem go unchecked, affecting your quality of life. You can ensure your health is on the right track with a vision plan.
Add it to your existing health insurance plan
You can purchase a vision plan is a standalone policy to your Medicare coverage and make sure that your vision needs are met.
Short-term medical is ideal for those in-between times when you need health insurance coverage. For instance, you may have a gap in coverage if you lost your job or were laid off. Alternatively, you might be waiting for your newly purchased Medicare policy to become active. Short-term health insurance is an ideal solution.
Travel Medical Insurance
You can’t expect the unexpected when traveling.
You never know when you’ll have to deal with the unpredictability of traveling abroad.
With travel insurance, you’ll have the peace of mind you need to enjoy your travel while being protected.
Did you know?
- Your health insurance policy may not cover travel out of the country.
- You may need additional coverage for evacuation services, travel interruptions or additional medical services.
- Coverage is simple: Pay medical costs upfront, get reimbursed.
Before you go, check into travel insurance and get peace of mind – no matter where you’re traveling to.
With final expense insurance, you can have peace of mind that you or your loved one’s funeral costs and more are covered. Take care of these needs now and avoid the added stress of dealing with finances during a time of grief.
Put the worry of mounting medical expenses to rest with a Critical Illness policy. Covering a range of predetermined illnesses, the policy offers peace of mind that you will be able to pay your medical expenses if you’re diagnosed with a critical illness.
Here are some of the perks a Critical Illness policy offers:
- Lump-sum cash benefit. Handle growing critical-illness bills with ease.
- Take care of your health. Instead of worrying about whether you can pay medical bills, you can focus on making good healthcare decisions.
- Covers major illnesses. If you face a heart transplant, bypass surgery, angioplasty, kidney failure (and some other critical illnesses), the policy will kick in.
Did you know that you can reduce healthcare costs with accidental injury coverage? Your health insurance plan may not cover some accidental injury-related costs. An Accidental Injury policy protects your health and lowers out-of-pocket expenses for things like:
- Emergency room visits.
- Physical therapy.
- Diagnostic exams.
- Surgery and more.
Who needs accidental injury coverage?
Not sure if you need accidental injury insurance? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have large deductibles or copayments? If you have major medical coverage but your deductible is high or you have a large co-payment, accidental injury can help.
- Do I have limited access to providers? If your plan limits your choice of providers to just a few physicians in your area, accidental injury can broaden that network.
- Do I have high healthcare costs? Out-of-pocket expenses can blow your monthly budget and put a strain on your finances. An accidental injury policy can lighten the load.
Term Life Insurance
Get the peace of mind you need to provide for your family in the event that the unexpected happens. If your family depends on your financial contribution, it’s life insurance you can’t afford to ignore. If you should pass away, your family will be cared for financially – if you invest in term life insurance now.
Here’s how the process works:
- Look for trusted advice to figure out the best term-life benefits for you and your family.
- Review your life insurance options and remember you have lots of choices. Work with an independent agency who will have access to a broad range of carrier products and works for you – not the carriers!
- Apply. The process is easy, especially when you have an expert to walk you through the steps.
Contact the term life insurance experts at InsureOne Benefits today and ask if a term life insurance policy is the right fit for you.
If you’re diagnosed with a disease or undergo medical treatment, your primary health insurance policy probably won’t cover all of the tests and treatments you need. Instead of paying out of pocket for such expenses, a hospital indemnity policy can cover costs like deductibles and co-pays.
Talk to an expert about your current situation and whether you and/or your family could benefit from investing in a hospital indemnity policy. We can walk you through all of the options and help you choose the right policy to suit your needs.