Sign up for a Medicare Educational Webinar!
Join us for one of our Medicare education webinars below. Open to all employees. If you are age 65 or will be soon, plan to attend this 45 minute session.
Click a date to register below:
ARE YOU OR A PARENT ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE? Get Your Questions Answered.
Medicare is the health insurance program run by the Federal Government. It is available to those 65 and older, those under 65 with certain disabilities, and those with end-stage renal disease.
Personalized service is available to you and your family members so you can choose the right Medicare coverage for your individual situation. Call an InsureOne Benefits Medicare Enrollment Specialist at 1-888-705-6758 for answers to these and all your Medicare questions.
During the webinar we’ll answer questions such as:
- Is Medicare better than my employer coverage?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- What are the steps to enroll in Medicare?
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare when I turn 65?
- What if I continue to work past 65?
- Will I pay a penalty if I don’t sign up when I turn 65?
- What if I’m already enrolled in Social Security?
- What are the different parts of Medicare?
- Does Medicare cover everything?
- How do I evaluate my Medicare insurance options?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Does Medicare include coverage for Dental, Vision and Hearing?
This will help our Medicare Enrollment Specialist better understand your needs and provide the best recommendations for your individual situation.
Call 1-888-705-6758 today to get your questions answered.